Poop On my pant
The day was so bright and that day I had go to school to learning holly Qur’an. Time was 2 o’clock it means that I must go to school, I prepared all I need and I wore the red moslem’s shirt. I have no bad feeling,I walked alone happily and sang a long the way.
When I came, I learned seriously and sometimes I had kidded with all my friends but, “Oo..what happens with my stomach??” I whispered my self. But I tried to ignore it but it’s really disturbed me. Then I decided to stand up in the corner of the class and nobody knew about my stomachache. I sufficient of my self in the corner of the class. “ oh God, I can’t hide it…(with really bad expression)” then suddenly “uuuhh oh no!” I push the poop. Badly, the poop was fell down the floor. “ Mama, I want go home..i’m really shy” I wishpered my self. I had not seen around me then I went go home quickly.
A long the way I thaught about my poop which down the floor, and I really want to cry. “ I won’t go to that place again!!!” I exclaimed.Then when I came I cried to mama and mama asked “ what happen to you dear?”.“ it’s hard to explain mama, I poop on my pant and the poop fell down the floor” I answered , and mama said “ oh,it’s so bad sweety but don’t worry it’s normally when it is happen to you,now clean all the poop in you pant”. Mama wiped my tears and cleaned all the poop in my pant.
It’s really embarrassed moment in my life and mama really understand about my feeling it makes me more clam down. And I never want to studied in that place again.
And you know what? Now, if I pass that place I laughing my self. “The girls 5 years old really can’t handle the poop by her self” I wishpered. I never forget my embarrassed childhood experience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment